Risk Management - Manager
To establish an effective second line of defense through the implementation of AXA Group Risk Management framework within the organization which would involve identifying, measuring and overseeing financial, insurance and operational risks.
- Ensure that effective risk management frameworks are established and implemented to comply with AXA Group, regional and relevant international and statutory risk management standards
- Ensure that comprehensive risk profiles are prepared and maintained in all aspects of the business
- Has educational background in Mathematics, Actuarial Science, and Statistics.
- Experience in financial services or insurance industry.
- Prior experience in risk management and actuarial (product design, pricing, and valuation).
- Fellow / pursuing actuarial science studies from a recognized actuarial institute preferred
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills required
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things. In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA General Insurance (PT Asuransi AXA Indonesia) is part of AXA Group, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management with 166.000 employees, serving 103 million customers in 59 countries.
AXA General Insurance operates through various distribution channels such as direct marketing, agency, broker, bancassurance, and alternate distribution, with constant expansion of its network in Indonesia. Serving more than 36.116 clients in Indonesia and supported by more than 500 sales force and 8 branch offices. PT Asuransi AXA Indonesia is registered and supervised by Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (OJK) based on Business License No. 682/KMK.017/1996 dated December 16th, 1996.
AXA General Insurance provides a various range of general insurance protection. PT Asuransi AXA Indonesia products vary from personal insurance such as home & contents, private motor, travel, individual & family health and personal accident insurance to business insurance such as property, office, manufacturing, marine cargo, motor and group health accident.