- Provide business analysis service and/or process review to support business initiatives/product implementation/project execution and/or operations production system related issues
- Collect, analyse and document business needs and requirements in Business Requirement Specification
- Review IT documents to ensure alignment of understanding of requirements between business end users and IT
- Conduct feasibility study and/or gap analysis
- Evaluate solution in terms of cost, timeline and quality (fit-for purpose)
- Execute user acceptance testing including test planning, test case preparation/creation and execution
- Prepare training materials and conduct training to end users
- Conduct deployment verification test and implementation verification test
- Provide post implementation support to end user immediately after system enhancement
- Assist in project coordination and administrative tasks on needed basis
- Over 2 years of experience in Insurance/Financial Services Industry, with a focus on business analysis and/or system analysis.
- Proven track record in specifying user requirements and managing User Acceptance Testing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Degree qualified, preferably in Business, IT, Operations Management or related disciplines.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.