Project Manager - Business Transformation office
- Follow defined project governance process during project delivery
- Apply structured methodology and manage identified business efficiency initiatives
- Support and engage senior leaders and business sponsors in different business areas
- Establish, lead and motivate the project team on the delivery of reengineering and other efficiency enhancement projects according to agreed time and cost estimates
- Conduct cost and performance diagnosis (quantitative and qualitative) to determine root causes of inefficiencies and recommend solutions
- Create and manage actionable process design deliverables, including but not limited to process maps, procedure documents, responsibility matrices, performance measurements, etc.
- Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan
- Communicate to status updates, risk/issues and progress of assigned efficiency initiatives to project stakeholders
- Provide process engineering support to other business and IT projects with process change elements
- Manage other back-office related projects as required by senior management
- Provide support in building capability required to support all reengineering and related efficiency enhancement projects
- Promote awareness in process efficiency and basic knowledge of business process management in the business unit
- Over 5-7 years of management/consulting experience in Operations Development, Business Process Management, Change Management and/or Management Consulting; with at least 2 years in a project manager or equivalent capacity
- Experience in working on large scale organisation-wide projects, preferably in a financial services institution particularly insurance companies
- Strong change management and stakeholder management skills; with proven capability of influencing and facilitate executive level decisions
- Knowledge of life and/or general insurance operations an advantage
- Degree qualified, preferably in Business, Finance, IT/Engineering or related disciplines.
- Fluency in Cantonese and English
- Demonstrates a detailed understanding of the demand management process and core IT applications, and understands how technology enables core business processes across the organisation
- Demonstrates a sound understanding of project governance end to end including decision points and handoffs, and the change control process
- All written and verbal communications (e.g., delivery of presentations, user workshops) tell a clear story and communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely to audiences at all levels
- Demonstrates ability to develop a business case with clear and concise benefits, which is related to the organisational strategy and mapped to key business stakeholders who will be accountable for achieving stated benefits
- Feels a sense of ownership for the project as a whole and demonstrates commitment to driving project objectives
- Effectively manages stakeholders at multiple levels and across functions - in line with project requirements and timelines
- Contributes to knowledge management and retention activity on an ongoing basis
- Thinks critically about project delivery, challenges the status quo to identify opportunities to enhance processes and services
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.