Representation of Maxis GBN in Asia. This position is a high functioning role with a sales role and wide array responsibilities for all related to life and medical business in the capacity of inbound business in Asia as well as across other continents.
The role is accountable for the assigned sales targets with the portfolio assigned by working in collaboration with Maxis GBN’s network partners to drive on-going new business portfolio expansion and ensure profitability of Maxis GBN’s guidelines.
The candidate must have strong background in the region EB offerings, ability to articulate and influence to the desired outcome with the clients, intermediates, network partners, etc.
This individual is to be a team player and meet tight deadlines. Key function is managing the portfolio with a high sales penetration rate and profitability. Ability to expand and strengthen the relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
A matured person with minimal supervision on producing quality and accurate work. His/her ability to continue opening new business avenues with a strategic planning as well as responsibility.Job Objective
- Responsible for all sales related activities of Maxis GBN portfolio and supporting clients/intermediaries/partners, selling opportunities across the portfolio, to through close in an assigned territory.
- To strengthen the working relationship of all related stakeholders, clients and intermediaries/working partner. Maintain a high closing ratio for both in and outbound new business at a sustainable profit.
- To lead and be accountable for the end-to-end assigned portfolio of Maxis GBN on new business development.
- Responsible for the overall relationship of the related stakeholders in your job.
- Developed, build and manage your sales pipelines actively, set up your clients meeting independently.
- Strong analytical skills and writing capabilities to produce sales pitch.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to communicate the key messages and influence the stakeholders.
- Participate in conference calls and external facing with the clients/intermediaries whenever there is a necessity.
- To strategize, implement, drive and monitor each client’s records with Maxis GBN ie: sales strategy and action plan.
- Owns end-to-end sales management and execution of corrective action plans – strategic and administrative.
- Responsible for capturing, documenting, and sharing market intelligence; use market intelligence to develop and drive strategic improvements.
- Exercises good judgment and discretion to support Maxis GBN portfolio.
- Proactively educate and influence the stakeholders on Maxis GBN business objectives, standard operating procedures, policies and programs.
- Understands and applies service culture principles and pricing methodology.
- Identifies all related stakeholders needs and responds to inquiries with knowledgeable and timely responses.
- Ensures timely execution of compliance with Maxis GBN’s standards and local country jurisdiction.
- Any other task assignments
- University graduate is required, preferably in the actuarial, mathematical or re-insurance background.
- With at least 8 years of related sales working experiences, able to deal with Insurance products that are very complex.
- An ability to perform and explain complex analysis.
- The candidate must be comfortable making presentations to all levels of management and be able to explain complex products in an understandable manner.
- Highly analytical and meticulous.
- High competency on Excel and Powerpoint.
- Self-motivated and proactively peruse targets.
- Strong sales planning, developing, monitoring and achieving the KPIs.
- Strong sense of coordination and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Able to work independently with a strong sense of accountability.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in communication and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Deep understanding of insurance products and respective country mandated employee benefits offerings and laws that regulate insurance.
- Able to trave
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.