1. Prepare and report reinsurance provision, statement, exposure, profit & loss and statistics
2. Assist to review, manage and optimize reinsurance structure and arrangements
3. Provide actuarial technical support on projects when appropriate.
1. Candidate with degree in Actuarial Science or equivalent University degree with qualification on few actuarial professional papers
2. Good knowledge in Microsoft Office
3. Able to work independently.
4. Strong analytic skills.
5. Strong communication skills to be able to convey message and results clearly and informatively.
6. Fresh graduate to 3 years of Actuarial experience.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
Part of the Global Leader in Financial Protection
Incorporated in February 2006, AXA AFFIN Life Insurance Berhad (AXA AFFIN) is a joint venture company between AFFIN Holdings Berhad and AXA Group, a worldwide financial protection leader, which is headquartered in Paris. Leveraging on the AXA Group's strength as a financial protection expert and AFFIN Holdings’ local knowledge and diversified network, AXA AFFIN is focused on helping individuals manage risk and achieve their financial goals.
AXA AFFIN will strive to build close and lasting relationship with its customers, offering them care, support and advice with the highest standard of professional ethics.
Great Working Culture