Assistant Manager, Digital Media and Acquisition
- Plan and implement digital marketing strategy and campaigns to raise brand awareness, drive sales & leads, and enhance customer engagement
- Manage and monitor paid marketing efforts such as:
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads)
- Performance display (programmatic buying or not)
- Social Media advertising
- Emailing CRM
- Initiate and devise continuous optimization of all media campaigns, both always-on and ad-hoc campaigns
- Evaluate campaign performance and proactively seek continual improvement opportunities
- Prepare and develop email, social media and digital marketing materials
- Monitor consumer behaviors and trends in relation to digital media to create relevant insights for all stakeholders
- Manage all digital agencies and vendors to develop quality deliverables
- Monitor latest digital marketing technologies and trends and identify possible opportunities to keep the company at the forefront of development in digital marketing
- University graduate, in Marketing, E-Commerce, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years hands on experience in digital marketing, performance media and agency liaison
- Strong track record in e-commerce, lead generation and performance media including programmatic buy, paid search, social media campaign or etc.
- Strong knowledge on Web and tracking Analytics tools, Data Management Platform and Content Management System
- Track record in managing internal stakeholders and external suppliers and agencies
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Strong presentation, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative, self-motivated, result-oriented, detailed-minded, multi-task and team player
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.