Accountant, Credit Control
- Manage accounts receivable, all-round credit control and ensure settlement within a timely manner
- Perform debt collection through telephone, demand letters and any other means
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports
- Ensure timely mailing of statement of accounts and invoices to clients
- Support the processes of billing enquires and resolve disputes with internal and external stakeholders
- Perform month-end closing & prepare periodic schedules
- Handle ad-hoc assignments/projects as requested
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or a related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Insurance field
- (Student) members in professional accounting institutions is preferable but not a must
- Experience in credit control / accounts receivable in sizable companies preferable
- Strong interpersonal skills, team spirit, proactive, independent, analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in computer literacy (MS Office applications, including Word & Excel) and experienced in P/SEA system;
- Excellent in reporting skills;
- Responsible, hardworking and detail-minded;
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.