- Performs the timely collection of accounts receivable within given credit term
- Closely monitor and collect premiums to avoid spillover of current accounts into past due accounts which applies to all intermediaries and sources of Head Office accounts
- Reconciliation and adjustment of accounts with disparities/variances.
- Monitor branches accounts to ensure overall management of company's receivables
- Responds timely to various queries both internal and external to ensure customer's satisfaction
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
A global leader in insurance and investments, AXA takes care of 103 million lives in 64 countries worldwide. We actively invest in pioneering and personalized solutions to meet your ever-changing needs and exceed your expectations. In the Philippines, we are in partnership with Metrobank, one of the country's strongest banks.
AXA Philippines is one of the largest and fastest growing life insurance companies in the country, offering financial security to more than 800,000 individuals through our group and individual life insurance products.
AXA has more than 3,000 financial advisers in 32 branches, and 700 financial executives in over 900 Metrobank and PSBank branches nationwide.