- Responsible for the development of sound premium rates that is in alignment with the product pricing strategy, and adhering to the AXA internal requirement and comply with BNM’s regulations.
- Devise overall product pricing strategy and roadmap to achieve business targets, and meet the products’ profitability and capital needs of the company
- Build, update or enhance existing pricing model
- Preparing financial studies in X2 report to seek product approval from relevant stakeholders
- Preview, test and utilise competitor products and seek necessary mandate from the product team
- Collaborate with Product Development team to ensure that the pricing are in alignment with the product strategy and proposition, as well as to prepare relevant documents for product filing submission to BNM
- Work with IT on actual implementation for system readiness: developing, testing and integrating systems
- Develop and motivate staff to achieve technical excellence and ensure effective performance.
- Prepare pricing analysis and seek necessary mandate from product team for quotation.
- Work with reinsurer to gain access to product knowledge and risk pricing knowledge
- Coach and develop the product pricing team, and devise plan for their career progression and succession planning.
· Degree in Actuarial Studies who is nearly qualified or recently qualified actuary from recognised actuarial examination body.
· Minimum 12 years of Actuarial or pricing experience
· Strong understanding of insurance products and marketplace conditions and how they impact financial models and results
· Understanding of financial reporting, local Statutory and MCEV.
· Strong understanding of income statements and balance sheets
Great Working Culture