Product Manager (Health)
- Assists the Head of Product Management in managing the company’s product portfolio to help ensure that new business, persistency and profit margin targets are met
- Manages product development projects that involve new products, product revamps and quick wins to help AXA achieve business targets
- Coordinates with customer segments, distribution and training to conduct new product trainings & roadshows to different channels to ensure product buy-in and appreciation
- Provides reports on market trend and competitors’ move on products to help the product development team in the design of new products
- Assists the Head of Product Management in conducting strategic review on product lines.
- Works with Customer Segments and Branding Marketing & Communications in the development of products materials and sales support kits to ensure accuracy of product information.
· College Degree in Actuarial Science/ Mathematics/ Business Studies / Marketing Management/ Business Administration / Business
· At least 3 years related work experience in a manager capacity (preferably in an HMO or Health Insurance company) focused in product development or product pricing; preferably with Health/Medical/HMO product development experience; actuarial background an advantage
· In-depth knowledge & experience in marketing management, product management, project management and/or actuarial-related functions from a HMO company preferred
· Analytical and strategic thinking abilities a plus
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Excellent leadership skills, very driven and can work with less supervision
· Highly analytical and proficiency in math an advantage
A global leader in insurance and investments, AXA takes care of 103 million lives in 64 countries worldwide. We actively invest in pioneering and personalized solutions to meet your ever-changing needs and exceed your expectations. In the Philippines, we are in partnership with Metrobank, one of the country's strongest banks.