IT Lead Project Manager-Security
- Develops and tracks project plans, related budgets
- Performs/leads Agile related ceremonies
- Manages, tracks and escalates project related issues
- Develops metrics and reporting related to project status, budget spends, project risks
- Participates in senior and executive level meetings to obtain approval and funding of strategic projects and to report progress
- Coordinates effective handoff of projects to BAU areas responsible for ongoing responsibility
- Performs additional responsibilities as requested to meet overall business objectives
- Minimum of 7 years of professional level experience in Project Management, preferably IT and Information Security related
- Demonstrated experience with serving as lead project manager on multiple complex, large budget IT or information security projects
- Demonstrated ability to successfully complete multiple complex projects timely and under budget
- People and team management experience
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks with shifting deadlines and priorities under limited supervision
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively, internally and externally, with all levels across the company
- Ability to execute and think with a strong control and process mindset
- Demonstrated experience with managing Agile projects; served as scrum master
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, engineering
- PMP certification preferred
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.