Senior Accountant, Group Reporting
- Prepare group reporting schedules and reports for monthly and quarterly reporting, forecasting and strategic planning
- Support the preparation of analyses of financial statements in IFRS and Solvency II Pillar III basis
- Prepare GAAP conversion adjustments (from local statutory basis to group reporting basis)
- Perform Magnitude input of activity indicators, profitability indicators and other financial schedules
- Support the CFO sign-off process on group reporting
- Prepare Quantitative Review Templates (QRTs) as required under Solvency II Pillar III and support preparation of clearance packages for presentation to the CFO, CRO and Head Office
- Assist to manage annual audit
- Participate in IFRS17 project, accounting system project, other ad-hoc projects and duties as assigned
- University graduate in finance or related disciplines
- Members or students of accounting associations
- Strong communication and presentation skills with fluent English
- Solid knowledge in IFRS
- Customer oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Exposure in insurance companies or other financial institutions would be an advantage
- Experience/knowledge on Solvency II Pillar III reporting would be an advantage
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.