Digital Learning Specialist (F/H) - Paris
The digital learning specialist will manage the portfolio of digital learning solutions. He/she will foster the adoption of innovative and engaging learning solutions to support AXA transformation. He/She will leverage the L&D community to uplift solutions and practices within the group.
- Increase visibility of the learning offer
- Ensure the match between the needs and the offer
- Simplify the offer, and make it easy to use for the learner (seamlessness, ergonomics, ease of use)
- Organize resources with a learner centric approach
- Work in close coordination with the L&D family to leverage existing digital content of entities at global scale
- Implement a continuous curation process to guarantee quality and relevance
- When needed design new learning solutions: conduct needs analysis and drive external / internal partners to create ive, scalable, and engaging new learning solutions.
- Work in close coordination with GLMS teams to improve the level of personalization and the learners experience on a continuous basis
Foster adoption and regular usage of the digital learning solutions
- Stay abreast of the latest innovations and best-practices in the Learning field to foster adoption of digital learning
- Work with entities to experiment new practices in a test and learn approach
- Impulse the adoption of new learning practices across AXA to create a culture of continuous learning
- Design “upsell/ cross sell” campaigns on digital resources
- Collect and analyze learners feedbacks, learning habits etc
- Drive inclusion of digital resources in every learning path
- Work in close coordination with Engagement team
Leverage data driven approach
The digital learning manager will define and monitor key metrics on a regular basis
- to pilot the adoption of digital learning
- to leverage and improve learners experience and engagement
- to Implement a continuous curation process to guarantee quality and relevance
- to maximize ROI of learning solutions
As a Digital Learning specialist, You have a Post Graduate degree in business management with a focus in HR, marketing, instructional design. You are used to give and share in-depth understanding of Digital Learning, Content Management platforms, Social learning. You are able to work in a global and fast-paced environment. An International background would be a plus
Technical/ Functional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience in digital/ learning.
- User experience
- Project Management
- Communication skills
- Marketing experience would be a plus
- Contractor Management
- Strong customer focus
- Appetite for innovation
- Strong desire for continual learning
- Ability to work in cross functional teams
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.
The headquarters of the AXA Group, based in Paris 8th, brings together the Group's corporate activities. It coordinates the various entities with the Group's strategy, and is responsible for managing international projects. The headquarters has approximately 800 employees and is distinguished by its strong international culture (39 nationalities).
We provide you regular career opportunities in international teams. If you want to join us, don’t hesitate to apply !
Information provided by applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality and may be used exclusively for recruitment processes.