VIE - Application Analyst H/F - London
Application support :
- Ensure the functional support of the application: parameter/ assistance/ training,
- Study and propose business processes,
- Study and propose tactical solutions if relevant,
- Produce user guides and administrative documentation,
- Proactively promote the benefits of the systems ,
- Communicate with the users on system availability / future evolutions,
- Coordinate the work of the different IT teams to ensure the best level of support (especially with the desktop technicians and application managers),
- Ensure the change management and the relationship with end-users (through training, workshops, etc.)
- Ensure compliance to all information security recommendation, and pro-actively look for advice for new topics
- Implement & operate regular end user activity monitoring for the given application, in order to make sure that active access are legitimate, with appropriate rights and in line with the application access right process validated by the Business
- Ensure respect of the ‘Règlement intérieur’ and the AXA IM project methodology and governance
Manage the Fixed Income applications enhancements:
- In partnership with the business identify, lead, design and implement enhancements and improvements on the various applications that will enable AXA IM Fixed Income ambitions across the different countries
- Gather business enhancements requirements from users and business teams
- Support the understanding of AXA IM Fixed Income business’s needs in line with the business strategic developments, AXA IM strategy and Long Term Operating Model.
Some exemples of our applications :
- Synview and Limit Report (etc.) are internal Front Office tools
- Simcorp Dimension is a vendor application
Technical skills :
- knowledge of workflows and Front-to-Back processes related to asset management activities
- knowledge and/or interest for financial markets and instruments
- Proficient in producing high quality documentation in the form of user guides and process flows etc…
- The knowledge of SimCorp Dimension, Sophis, or other applications will be appreciated
- IT background: SQL language, object oriented paradigm, XML
- VBA knowledge will be appreciable
- Fluent English
- The candidate shall have good writing and communication skills.
- He / she shall be proactive, self-directed and take initiatives in order to rationalize systems and applications, challenge business processes and propose innovating solutions.
- He / she shall have excellent team-working skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, Autonomy, Dynamism, Reactivity,
- Rigor and Method, Client Service oriented with a positive attitude
- Evidence of supporting a highly pressurised Business teams
This is a 24 months VIE in London starting ASAP
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.