Assistant Manager/Manager, Health
1. Assist the Group Health team in achieving the targeted TAT and accuracy level.
2. Assist to guide the Group Health team in ensuring the daily operations are within service standards.
3. Assist the Group Health team in supporting business units to achieve target GWP.
4. Operate within agreed loss ratio 50/50 current year.
5. Lead a team of underwriters for underwriting of new business, renewals and Maxis GBN business.
6. Provide sales support to the Business Units through managing product launches, marketing activities and marketing materials.
7. Implementation and monitoring of group projects/new projects.
8. Possess a sense of urgency and commitment to meet performance targets.
9. Possess initiatives and drive to do whatever necessary to complete own and team's assignment/projects.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad is a joint venture between AXA Group and Affin Holdings Berhad. We are one of the fastest growing general insurance companies in Malaysia, and the No.1 leader in Medical and Health insurance (source: ISM). We provide comprehensive and tailored protection solutions to individuals and businesses in the areas of Motor, Home, Accidental, Travel and Commercial insurance.
We pride ourselves in conducting business responsibly, and building long-term relationship of trust when serving almost a million Malaysian customers, with over 800 employees in 22 offices, as well as over 4,000 agents nationwide, as well as our brokers and key bank partners.
We are the best organization that demonstrate drive, commitment and tenacity to champion diversity and inclusion with workplace practices that enable our current & future employees to achieve work-life integration.
So, what are you waiting for? Come and JOIN us!