Digital Business Analyst
Digital Business Analysts functions on a higher level and covers a wide range. They work around an entire stream of business processes as defined by the value in presents to the organization. Unlike IT BAs where they only get involved in projects which has a defined start and end date, Digital BAs continuously map the current state (value stream as-is) as well as the gaps needed to go to the desired state and eliminate non value adding activities on the way. They work closely with POs and Stakeholders to determine a complete value stream to deliver (shippable increments), indicate cost and time implications to the business, analysis of assumed benefits to the organization (cost savings, revenue, customer satisfaction, brand recognition etc.) Their outputs helps POs and Business Stakeholders identify and prioritize the Agile backlog opportunities easier. They assist the Agile team in refining the stories that will go into the backlog.
Enabling innovation and creativity is key to deliver first class digital solutions to our stakeholders. Digital BAs provide creative input and innovative perspectives when shaping and implementing digital initiatives.
On Digital Transformation
Develop transformative solutions as a member of a cross functional autonomous team driving digital transformation for our customers and users.
On Delivery Excellence
Take pride in delivering ‘top of the line’ solutions, apps and prototypes in close collaborations with our clients.
What You Should Bring:
· An open, collaborative and problem solving mindset
- A couple years of professional background as a business analyst or requirements manager within content management, e-commerce, retail proposition or similar digital projects
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with clients and business stakeholders
- Experience from working with modern tools for managing requirements and backlogs, for example JIRA or TFS.
What We Consider as a Plus
· Relevant experience in insurance or other financial services.
· Experience from agile projects, testing or creating and maintaining UX requirements.
· Bachelor’s degree holder
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
A global leader in insurance and investments, AXA takes care of 103 million lives in 64 countries worldwide. We actively invest in pioneering and personalized solutions to meet your ever-changing needs and exceed your expectations. In the Philippines, we are in partnership with Metrobank, one of the country's strongest banks.