Portfolio Manager/Investment Analyst
Japan specialist supporting Japan equity team, global equity team, global robotics, and global small cap team. Client liaison/ marketing role for AXA Framlington in Japan. Support function role for robotech tech strategy, managing daily FX.
• Provide research analysis on Japanese equities to various investment teams (Japan, Global large and small cap and Thematic).
• Active member of Japan equity team supporting Chisako Hardie.
• Manage daily FX flows for robotech strategy and provide additional support functions as required.
• Back up / support manager role for selected portfolios, with possible lead only responsibility according to experience and mandate availability
• Undertake marketing activities as required
• Actively participate in the global research and portfolio management meetings (weekly)
• Adhere to AXA Framlington’s risk and compliance requirements
• Degree level – CFA a plus but not pre-requisite
• Demonstrable experience in fund management, including sector analysis and portfolio management
• Experience working in an international/multi-locational team
Knowledge and Skills
• Can demonstrate good general knowledge of japan equities, macro economics and politics
• Modelling skills
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team, but manage own time effectively
• Strong marketing and presentational skills
• Strength of conviction and constructive mind-set
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.