Senior Sales Manager - SWF & Central Bank
Be responsible for building SWFs & Central Banks relationship in the Asia Region (excluding China, Japan & Korea) and asset gathering for AXA IM from this client segment.
• Be responsible in the development of the firm’s activities amongst SWFs & Central Banks clientele in the Asia Region (ex China Japan & Korea)
• Work in close collaboration with local/regional/global investment platforms to gather assets from this client segment.
• Share regional and client information with appropriate members of Client Group of AXA IM globally and encourage best practices across the firm.
• To encourage best practice across the firm including but not limited to Global Client Group
• To formulate and execute business plan for SWF/CB + to assist in any adhoc projects.
• Perform others tasks and projects as assigned from time to time
• Degree and/or an MBA or MS degree with an emphasis on finance
• CFA is desirable
• Minimum 15 years in a senior institutional sales/client servicing role in the asset management/finance industry with solid and successful track record.
• Extensive senior contacts with major SWFs & Central Banks in the Asia Region.
Knowledge and Skills
• Advanced knowledge on full spectrum of asset classes (particularly in fixed income but also Equity, & Alternatives etc.) and market insights.
• Experience in servicing institutional clients in the region. Experience in institutional investing/consultancy is highly preferred.
• Fluent English is required. Other Asian languages would be an advantage.
• Flexibility to travel extensively
• Excellent communication skills and business etiquette.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.