Claims Services Officer
- Be responsible for identifying suspicious claim cases and handling claims within the Claims Services Department.
- Assist to carry out daily operations including but not limited to claims handling, prepare reports, fraud detection, investigation and training.
- Provide fraud consultancy
- 3+ years of experience in handling Retail claims with solid understanding of insurance processes and intrepretation of policy; candidates with Motor and EC claims experience will be an advantage but not necessary.
- Candidates with experience of loss adjuster shall be an advantage (but not necessary);
- Have analytical skills along with a passion for inquisitive research and investigative evidence analysis.
- Persistent to obtain case information not readily avaiable
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervisiion
- Excellent MS Office skills
- An organized team player with excellent sense of responsibility
- Strong influencing skills and tenacity.
- Honest and ethical with high levels of integrity and confidentiality
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.