Actuarial Auditor, AXA Internal Audit Asia
- Execute the internal audit plan, perform internal audit fieldwork following the planned audit program and approach
- Evaluate internal processes and controls, and prepare audit reports with value-added recommendations to management and audit committees
- Assist in risk assessment and audit planning process.
- Deliver quality work in line with in line with Institute of Internal Audit (IIA) requirements, AXA Internal Audit Standards and AXA Group Standards.
- University degree with recognized actuarial designation.
- Actuarial associate level or nearly qualified.
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience in Actuarial, Risk function or actuarial consulting involved in valuation, pricing, product development, risk management framework and implementation, etc., preferably in life insurance or financial services industry. GI experience would be a plus.
- Excellent English presentation and good report writing skill. Good in spoken and written Chinese is a plus.
- Good time management skill and analytical skill
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to deal with people at all levels and background.
- Independent and positive mind
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things. In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Asia is a market leading insurance player offering a differentiated composite proposition in Life and General Insurance with operational presence in Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, China, India, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Thailand. AXA Asia is part of the AXA Group, headquartered in Paris and a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management with a presence in 59 countries. AXA Asia is committed to creating a sustainable, long-term business for our employees, customers and shareholders.
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Medical cover and dental plan
- Attractive pension plan
- Rental reimbursement scheme
- Extensive learning and development opportunities