Senior Internal Audit Manager, AXA Internal Audit Asia
- Performing internal audit assignments in Asian Markets Office (“AMO”) focusing on Finance and Actuarial process reviews. Up to 40% travel in Asia may be required.
- Supporting the Head of Internal Audit, Northern Region to establish and articulate audit universe to facilitate annual audit planning process; and conducting regular risk assessment over different audit universes to support the Risk, Audit and Compliance Committee (“RACC”) reporting.
- Undertaking an ongoing quality assurance and review programme to ensure audits are performed in line with required Group standards, within professional standards and ethical guidelines, completed in an efficient and effective manner in line with the audit scope, and that findings are discussed with management and reports issued in a timely manner.
- Handling the administrative matters of the internal audit function, includes following up of audit issues and providing status updates, preparing Group and Asia reporting, coordinating audit committee papers and handling of ad hoc projects.
- Developing internal audit staff in Internal Audit team, to ensure they have the requisite knowledge, skills and experience
- Assisting in the investigation of whistle-blowing, suspected fraudulent and/ or illegal activities.
- University degree with recognized accountancy qualification (CPA, CA, CMA)
- Minimum 8 years audit related working experience in insurance companies with audit management experience on Asia level / platform is preferred
- Strong financial control background and with understanding on accounting standards and IFRS requirements
- Excellent English presentation and good report writing skill. Good in spoken Mandarin and written Chinese is a plus
- Good time management skill and with independent, analytical and positive mind
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to deal with people at all levels and background
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Internal Audit Manager
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things. In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Asia is a market leading insurance player offering a differentiated composite proposition in Life and General Insurance with operational presence in Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, China, India, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Thailand. AXA Asia is part of the AXA Group, headquartered in Paris and a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management with a presence in 59 countries. AXA Asia is committed to creating a sustainable, long-term business for our employees, customers and shareholders.
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Medical cover and dental plan
- Attractive pension plan
- Rental reimbursement scheme
- Extensive learning and development opportunities