Training Officer/ Financial Advisor - Laoag
TRAINING OFFICER / FINANCIAL ADVISOR - LAOAG
Be part of the TRAINER-TO-SELL PROGRAM (TTSP)
- Earn commissions from your sales on top of your basic trainer salary
- Be a role model to financial advisors as you share actual practices that work in the field
- Be a one-stop shop for your personally-sourced clients’ Insurance needs for both Life and Non-life
- Be part of a company focused on innovation and transformation
- Join the most unique Financial Advisor Role in the industry
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND RELEVANT EXPERIENCE:
· College graduate, preferably B.S. Psychology, Business Management/Administration or any business-related course.
· A deep understanding and appreciation of the Sales Cycle Process
· Extensive actual sales experience is an advantage
· Self-driven and highly motivated
· Significant experience in facilitation and training in the Life Insurance industry
· People skills: leader, team player
· Writing and oral communication skills
· Platform Skills
· Good grasp of Microsoft Office applications particularly MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point
A global leader in insurance and investments, AXA takes care of 103 million lives in 64 countries worldwide. We actively invest in pioneering and personalized solutions to meet your ever-changing needs and exceed your expectations. In the Philippines, we are in partnership with Metrobank, one of the country's strongest banks.
AXA Philippines is one of the largest and fastest growing life insurance companies in the country, offering financial security to more than 800,000 individuals through our group and individual life insurance products.
AXA has more than 3,000 financial advisers in 32 branches, and 700 financial executives in over 900 Metrobank and PSBank branches nationwide.