Liaison Officer for Judicial Bonds & Bonds Issuance. Lead the accreditation of Supreme Court Accreditation. Assist on bonds issuance as the need arises.
- Accommodate client in filing their Judicial Bonds at the REGIONAL TRIAL COURT & METROPOLITAN TRIAL COURT within Metro Manila (KALOOKAN, MALABON, MANDALUYONG, MAKATI, MUNTINLUPA, MARIKINA, PASIG CITY, QUEZON CITY, VALENZUELA CITY) and nearby provinces. The client will set an appointment, or vice versa, when a bond shall be filed in court.
- Secure copy of Supreme Court Clearance and Certificate of Compliance, and Certificate of Authority from Insurance Commission. This will serve as the most important attachment for judicial bonds.
- Secure Insurance Certificate from Insurance Commission.
- Need to reimburse / liquidate expenses made
to various attachments and fieldwork.
- Issues Construction Bonds for Branches and Bond Endorsements
- College Graduate preferably with background on financial analysis.
- Preferably with 2-3 year experience as liaison officer of bonds / surety department. Detailed oriented, hardworking and has sense of urgency to finish job correctly.
- Must have basic knowledge in Suretyship.
- Can handle pressure on fieldwork and can do strategic plan to manage and meet TAT including cash advance and liquidation of all expenses spent to various attachments procured outside the company and expenses made for fieldwork.
A global leader in insurance and investments, AXA takes care of 103 million lives in 64 countries worldwide. We actively invest in pioneering and personalized solutions to meet your ever-changing needs and exceed your expectations. In the Philippines, we are in partnership with Metrobank, one of the country's strongest banks.
AXA Philippines is one of the largest and fastest growing life insurance companies in the country, offering financial security to more than 800,000 individuals through our group and individual life insurance products.
AXA has more than 3,000 financial advisers in 32 branches, and 700 financial executives in over 900 Metrobank and PSBank branches nationwide.