Senior Officer, Data Management
The role Senior Officer, Data Management is responsible to carry out data processing and reporting on complaint trend analysis
- Support on data cleansing, data management
- Coordinate with different complaint handling teams to govern the complaint data in terms of accuracy and completeness
- Prepare regular dashboard/ reporting for different business objectives from complaint perspective
- Support in complaint trend analysis and identifying customers’ allegation and root causes of complaint
- Assist in supporting customer complaint/ new initiative project and work closely with other department to achieve the business goals
- Provide administrative support to the department
- University graduate
- Min. 1-2 years relevant working experience in data processing, database management or related fields. (Candidate with less experience will be considered as Officer)
- Willing to face to challenges and work under pressure
- Experience in insurance or financial industry would be an asset
- Detail minded with strong data mining and analytical skills
- Good team player with proactive and can-do attitude
- Able to meet tight timeline
- Fluent spoken and written English and Cantonese
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.