Program Development & Management Director
- Conduct Trainings on Advanced courses – Investment 101 and 102, Investment Strategies, Estate Planning 101,102, Financial Planning
- Become the point person and Subject Matter Expert for Investment related products of AXA Phils
- Coordinate with Product devt Team and Investments Team with new Funds rollout
- Assess / Create / Modify current modules as needed
- Delivery Market Briefing to distributors and clients if needed
- At least 2 years of experience in Investment sales / Investment Advisory / Investment Training or related field.
- At least 3years investment Sales experience
- Business, Economics or Financial Management course
- Critical Thinking: Develop or assess materials that will help participants understand the subjects being taught.
- Decision Making: Decide the best programs to train Agency and Banca channels and meet the needs of the organization.
- Communication Skills: They must be friendly, clear, strong speakers.
- Management: Trainers might be in charge of training staff, or need to motivate and train large groups of employees.
- Certified with any of the programs will be an advantage (RFC, RFP, SEC FI, SEC Equity, CIS)
A global leader in insurance and investments, AXA takes care of 103 million lives in 64 countries worldwide. We actively invest in pioneering and personalized solutions to meet your ever-changing needs and exceed your expectations. In the Philippines, we are in partnership with Metrobank, one of the country's strongest banks.
AXA Philippines is one of the largest and fastest growing life insurance companies in the country, offering financial security to more than 800,000 individuals through our group and individual life insurance products.
AXA has more than 3,000 financial advisers in 32 branches, and 700 financial executives in over 900 Metrobank and PSBank branches nationwide.