Distribution Analytics Manager
- Promote data analysis in Operations for decision-making, work management, and process improvements
- Develops and implements data collection systems / strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Recommends prioritization of business and information needs
- Locates and defines new process improvement opportunities
- Interprets data, analyzes results using statistical techniques, and provides ongoing reports
- Completed a university degree that is Math and/or IT related (e.g. Engineering, Com-puter Science, Applied Math, Statistics, Economics)
- Relevant experience in database technologies (MS SQL, MS Access, etc.)
- Experience with reporting tools especially on SSIS, Excel VBA, VBScript
- Demonstrable skills in data analysis using advanced statistical methods and tools (e.g. SAS, R, SPSS)
- Led or worked in medium to large scale continuous improvement initiatives
- Excellent Communication Skills (oral and written)
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
A global leader in insurance and investments, AXA takes care of 103 million lives in 64 countries worldwide. We actively invest in pioneering and personalized solutions to meet your ever-changing needs and exceed your expectations. In the Philippines, we are in partnership with Metrobank, one of the country's strongest banks.
AXA Philippines is one of the largest and fastest growing life insurance companies in the country, offering financial security to more than 800,000 individuals through our group and individual life insurance products.
AXA has more than 3,000 financial advisers in 32 branches, and 700 financial executives in over 900 Metrobank and PSBank branches nationwide.