Senior Policy Servicing Officer
· Perform routine administrative duties and provide operational support to
· Assist in handling customer service enquiries and perform data entry and
document preparation and to meet customers’ expectation.
· Control the quality of output by checking
· Report IS security incidents to IS Security according to AXA GI/CR company
- Prepare the Management and Financial reports
- Provide support to Assistant Manager/Manager on the project of Employee
- Be a coach to train up the EB staff’s technical skills
- Provide sales support to distribution channels and quality inquiry to internal
- Ensure quality work output and accuracy
- University degree of any discipline
- At least 3-4 years experience in Employee Benefits field or administrative experience, preferably in service industry or sizeable organization
- Sound knowledge of Group Medical & Life products
- Solid experience in handling Group Medical insurance administration
- Good customer service mindset
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Strong PC skills (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint)
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.