HR Business Partner
1. Identify hiring for key positions and skills gap competencies are embedded into hiring during hiring selection which aligns with SWFP and bring in strong technical and leadership capabilities to support business strategies and growth.
2. Collaborate with line managers to identify talents, second liners and internal mobility opportunities.
3. Advocate line manager in right structuring to support business growth.
4. Performance Management - collaborate with PM & L&D team in equipping People Managers with competent performance management and people skills which is crucial as part of building managerial capabilities to achieve having high performing team.
5. Support and partner with Talent Management team to execute talent management process from assessment, validation, development and on-going review and finalizing PDP.
7. Bridge between " centre of excellence " / subject matter expert and stakeholders on HR services.
8. Provide consultancy and advisory services on hr matters to stakeholders.
9. Act as a HR ambassador in promoting HR services.
10. Provide feedback and improvement suggestions to subject matter experts / centre of excellence to ensure quality of services delivery to stakeholders are consistent and of high quality meeting stakeholders expectations.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad is a joint venture between AXA Group and Affin Holdings Berhad. We are one of the fastest growing general insurance companies in Malaysia, and the No.1 leader in Medical and Health insurance (source: ISM). We provide comprehensive and tailored protection solutions to individuals and businesses in the areas of Motor, Home, Accidental, Travel and Commercial insurance.
We pride ourselves in conducting business responsibly, and building long-term relationship of trust when serving almost a million Malaysian customers, with over 800 employees in 22 offices, as well as over 4,000 agents nationwide, as well as our brokers and key bank partners.
We are the best organization that demonstrate drive, commitment and tenacity to champion diversity and inclusion with workplace practices that enable our current & future employees to achieve work-life integration.
So, what are you waiting for? Come and JOIN us!