Manager Business Analyst
The Implementation Management Office manages large, multi-year, cross-functional programs that are strategic in nature, and functions as an agent of change to drive transparency around spend, activities and benefits. The work requires strategic thinking, project management, relationship building and change management. This effort spans detailed transition planning and project execution for each of AXA’s business areas, baselining and assessment of business activities, processes and technologies.
This position will play a critical role in supporting the implementation of an appropriate cadence and coordination with all critical business partners – ultimately creating the plan for execution of strategic initiatives across the organization.
• Assist in the planning and the target state design of the operating model:
• Work closely with business area teams to identify all key functional processes across the firm
• Identify issues, structure problems and generate actionable recommendations using formal problem-solving frameworks and critical thinking
• Support weekly status reports, Executive reports, AXA Group interactions
• Participate in the creation of presentations to senior management, in very clear, structured formats
• Understand broad project planning requirements; lay out a project plan with direction from appropriate business area stakeholders, as necessary
• Manage ambiguity, complex subject matters and concurrent deliverables
• Support multiple work streams and assist in meeting stated goals
• Deliver data extracted from the work schedule to proactively manage issues/risks along with the critical path
• Draw conclusions based on independent evaluation of data and project schedules for review by the project team
• Work seamlessly with team members to achieve outcomes
• BA / BS required
• 3-5 years of work experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to facilitate meetings and communicate results
• Ability to develop strong relationships with business partners and team members
• Thorough data accuracy and integrity without exception
• Experience working with complex project schedules and ability to interpret results
• Proven analytical problem solving skills
• Maintain highest ethical standards; demonstrate practicality, integrity, promotes diversity and a culture of inclusion
• Business process consulting a strong plus (Six Sigma, Lean, etc.)
• Change management experience a strong plus
• Software skills; Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Visio (or equivalent mapping process software)
• Ability to operate independently in an ambiguous and changing environment
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate well with management in a complex and matrix environment within an organization, and globally
Financial Services Industry Experience is a plus
PMP is a plus
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.