QA & Tech Operations Lead
QA & Tech Operations Lead will be responsible to ensure that all development delivered fit the agreed purposes and forms
- Manage all developments to ensure high standard of quality, reliability, usability, and performance
- Collaborate with the development team, scrum master and testing vendor (where required) to create and implement a comprehensive, effective, and detailed quality plan and test procedures for all releases
- Provides leadership and technical expertise to development team and business stakeholders to optimize development sprints
- Interprets, analyzes, and evaluates testing progress at specific milestones related to QA deliverables and jurisdictional requirements
- Communicates QA status & work with stakeholders on risk and mitigation strategies
- Drive post production problem solutioning with development team and relevant business stakeholders
- Degree in Computer Science or similar qualification BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or the equivalent.
- 5-10 years relevant working experience
- Working knowledge on frontend technologies like HTML5, JS, CSS, JQuery, Note.js, React JS, .Net, API’s is a plus
- Good knowledge of ITS requirements in an ecommerce environment
- Great logic, problem-solving skills and data-driven decision making.
- Familiar with development processes, workflows, life cycles, and methodologies like Agile, Scrum, and Kanban would be a plus
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders
- Insurance/Banking/Telco with Digital marketing background will be given priority.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- This role is open to Malaysian only.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad is a joint venture between AXA Group and Affin Holdings Berhad. We are one of the fastest growing general insurance companies in Malaysia, and the No.1 leader in Medical and Health insurance (source: ISM). We provide comprehensive and tailored protection solutions to individuals and businesses in the areas of Motor, Home, Accidental, Travel and Commercial insurance.
We pride ourselves in conducting business responsibly, and building long-term relationship of trust when serving almost a million Malaysian customers, with over 800 employees in 22 offices, as well as over 4,000 agents nationwide, as well as our brokers and key bank partners.
We are the best organization that demonstrate drive, commitment and tenacity to champion diversity and inclusion with workplace practices that enable our current & future employees to achieve work-life integration.
So, what are you waiting for? Come and JOIN us!