What it takes to be a Financial Professional
- A four-year college degree is preferred but not required and relevant professional FINRA securities registrations are a plus
- If you do not have the following, you will be required to attain them under the sponsorship of AXA Advisors: state life and health licenses, FINRA Series 7 and 66 registrations
- Results-driven, highly motivated, self-starter who possesses integrity, a strong work ethic and the desire to help others plan for and protect their financial futures
- Team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities, with a high degree of self-confidence
- Ability to draw upon past/present experiences and acquaintances to develop markets and sustain long-term relationships
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- MBA, JD, CFP®, CPA or ChFC, a plus
Benefits of working with AXA Advisors
- Compensation you control and a complete benefits package
- Personalized and comprehensive training and support
- Advancement and management opportunities
- A work-life balance most financial careers don’t offer
You will receive support that is unparalleled in the industry. To get you up and running, AXA will sponsor your pursuit of the licensing requirements, and our training curriculum is designed to meet you where you are, providing you the skills and tools you need to succeed.
Career opportunities are with AXA Advisors, LLC (NY, NY 212-314-4600) member FINRA/SIPC, an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. GE-136276(04/18)(Exp.04/20)
Make AXA Advisors your first choice!