Your trust and loyalty provide a stable foundation for the Group's long-term development. In turn, AXA strives to deliver among the best operating performance in the industry to offer you a sustainable growth outlook for your investment.
Why invest in AXA?
By choosing to invest in AXA, you add to your portfolio:
A responsible leader
- More than 100 million customers
- A leadership position in its current engines and high potential markets: AXA ranks within top 5 in France, Switzerland, Belgium, UK & Ireland, Germany, Spain, Hong Kong, Thailand, Indonesia and Mexico
- A responsible investor taking strong position by divesting from tobacco and coal industries
New areas for growth
- Three core segments for growth: health insurance, commercial property & casualty insurance, and protection
- A transformation plan for AXA to become the partner of its customer by simplifying insurance, fostering new lifestyles through insurance and offering new additional services
- The acquisition of XL Group to become #1 global property & casualty commercial lines insurer.
- Euro 62.4 billion of shareholders’ equity at December 31, 2018
- Solvency II ratio of 193% at December 31, 2018, within the target range of 170% to 220%
- Strong financial ratings
- A dividend of Euro 1.34 per share, up 6% from last year, was submitted for approval to shareholders at the Shareholders’ Annual General Meeting on April 24, 2019. It corresponds to a payout ratio of 52%, in line with the target range, which was increased in November 2018. This dividend is expected to be paid on May 6, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of May 2, 2019.
- Regular meetings and exchanges throughout France
- Publications available to all shareholders throughout the year
- Exclusive benefits for Shareholders' Circle members