Your trust and loyalty provide a stable foundation for the Group's long-term development. In turn, AXA strives to deliver among the best operating performance in the industry to offer you a sustainable growth outlook for your investment.
By choosing to invest in AXA, you add to your portfolio:
- 107 million customers
- A leadership position in its current engines and high potential markets: AXA ranks top 5 in France, Switzerland, Belgium, UK & Ireland, Germany, Spain, Hong Kong, Thailand, Indonesia and Mexico
- Diversified business mix: property and casualty insurance, life, savings, retirement, health insurance, asset management
- AXA recognized as the #1 insurance brand for the 9th consecutive year in the 2017 Interbrand rankings
- Three preferred growth segment in the Ambition 2020 strategic plan: health insurance, commercial property & casualty insurance, and protection
- Clear financial goals
- 68 billion euros of shareholders’ equity at June 30, 2017
- Solvency II ratio of 201% at June 30, 2017, within the target range of 170% to 230%
- Strong financial ratings
- Dividend of 1.16 euros paid out in 2017 for 2016, up 5%, with a payout ratio representing 48% of adjusted earnings* and a dividend yield of 4.8%**
- Regular meetings and exchanges throughout France
- Publications available to all shareholders throughout the year
- Exclusive benefits for Shareholders' Circle members
The risk factors relating to AXA’s business are presented in detail in the registration document (section 4).