2014 has been a very strong year for the group, revenue wise and earnings wise. We are reaching the highest level ever of underlying earnings for the group and the net income is up 12%.
Full Year 2014 Earnings - Strong Performance in line with Ambition AXA
- Total revenues up 3% to Euro 92 billion
- Underlying Earnings up 8% to Euro 5.1 billion
- Adjusted Earnings up 7% to Euro 5.5 billion
- Net Income up 12% to Euro 5.0 billion
- Dividend of Euro 0.95 per share, up 17% from FY13, to be proposed by the Board of Directors