This is a very strong 1st half for AXA, with growth in revenues, growth in earnings, and it's also a first half of continuing transformation of the Group to face the new challenges.
6:00 am (London time) - Press Release & all documents related to the earnings publication available on this page.
2:00 pm (London time) - Presentation and Q&A in London for financial analysts (Live video Webcast available)
Half Year 2015 Earnings - Strong Performance in Line with Ambition AXA
- Underlying Earnings up 12% on a reported basis, benefitting from a positive Forex impact
- Underlying Earnings per share up 11% and Adjusted Earnings per share up 12%
On a comparable basis (at constant Forex):
- Total Revenues up 2% to Euro 55 billion
- Underlying Earnings up 2% to Euro 3.1 billion
- Adjusted Earnings up 3% to Euro 3.5 billion
- Net Income down 7% to Euro 3.1 billion