- Lead the deep dive financial analysis on various business projects and communicate implication to senior management to ensure timely adjustments can be made to strategy, product design etc.
- Ensure transparent communication within valuation teams so that important business decision is properly reflected in all valuation basis.
- Make recommendations to optimize financial performance
- Explain the business implication behind the figures and ensure all KPIs gives consistent message
- Involve in clearance meeting and provide independent views
- Review current actuarial processes, make recommendations and implement process optimization and automation.
- Provide guidance (both technical and managerial) and strategic direction to the team so that everyone is clear about what is expected and act accordingly.
- Develop the team via on-the-job coaching and weekly dialogue - long term investment to enhance team efficiency, identify potential talent.
- Liaise with different stakeholders (Group and local senior management) to ensure recommendations and implications are well communicated and understood.
- Qualified Actuary with a minimum of 3 years post qualifications experience.
- 10 or more years’ experience in the life insurance industry
- Strong technical skills and understanding of all aspects of financial reporting
- Excellent analytical skills, able to think outside of the box, strong strategic thinking, result orientated, sense of urgency, can see the big picture as well as the details, and great communication skills.
- Experience in team management, with the ability to coach and develop his/her staff to help them excel in their role
- Good command of business English, both in written and spoken form.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.