AXA Advisors is currently seeking someone to join our team as a Financial Professional. As an AXA Advisors’ Financial Professional, you will:
- Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies, financial products and services to help clients meet their financial objectives
- Build and maintain client base, keep client plans up-to-date and acquire new clients on an ongoing basis
- Contact clients periodically to determine if there have been changes in their financial status
- Provide knowledgeable, objective financial guidance and customized to consumer segments that demand high quality service
- Sell financial products and services including life insurance, annuities and investment options
What it takes to be a Financial Professional
- A four-year college degree is preferred but not required and relevant professional FINRA securities registrations are a plus
- If you do not have the following, you will be required to attain them under the sponsorship of AXA Advisors: state life and health licenses, FINRA Series 7 and 66 registrations
- Results-driven, highly motivated, self-starter who possesses integrity, a strong work ethic and the desire to help others plan for and protect their financial futures
- Team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities, with a high degree of self-confidence
- Ability to draw upon past/present experiences and acquaintances to develop markets and sustain long-term relationships
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- MBA, JD, CFP®, CPA or ChFC, a plus
Benefits of working with AXA Advisors
- Compensation you control and a complete benefits package
- Personalized and comprehensive training and support
- Advancement and management opportunities
- A work-life balance most financial careers don’t offer
You will receive support that is unparalleled in the industry. To get you up and running, AXA will sponsor your pursuit of the licensing requirements, and our training curriculum is designed to meet you where you are, providing you the skills and tools you need to succeed.
Career opportunities are with AXA Advisors, LLC (NY, NY 212-314-4600) member FINRA/SIPC, an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. GE-136276(04/18)(Exp.04/20)
Make AXA Advisors your first choice!
|Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things. |
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.